Monday, June 30, 2008

S-Perm!

ANOTHER WEEKEND!...... My baby perm her hair la... Woooohooooo! From this

to

this...

WOOOOOOOhoooo remind me of the time when we just started out.HEHE...
But I really wana say thanks to The most incredible, sweetest, beautiful n Merepek-kerepek, just permed curly haired, fiancee of mine... For being there for me... for being the bestest friend... for being a soul mate..... for buying me a handphone to replace the one which always have a near death experiences... N for the Stylo Mylo SANUK!(it's not a shoe- its a sandal)... THANK u LOVE! Woohooo U r A KICKASS in my heart! ..... Next bonus will b a Zoom Lens Kan? hehehhehehhe just kidding...

One day i'll be a millionaire n give u a shopping centre k love! maybe one for yan lala too. hehe. k nites people...


No comments: