Tuesday, August 19, 2008

15/08/2008.. my b'dea...





Hahahhah luper nak update yg nie... Important nie...

I would like to thank th e love of my life... The B.. Mrs Faizah "mankey punyer" fadzlin... for the generous b'dea prezzies. The awfully chocolate cake.. the foot reflexolofy n back massage... the love n care. U r by far the most wondeful thing in my world...
Thanks to the Shahreil Family, fot the Fig & Olive dinner at vivo n leting me& lynn to be the fist passangers in his new car. It was awesome! N thanks to mr Boy eizhar for the CANON book on EF lens n poster... N thanks to Nini N Baby ganyut Izyan Suhaila for the b'dea wishes n medal... N thanks to the good ppl at LFI who even care to celebrate my b'dea with a cake n inspiring words of encouragements... N thanks to the others for remembering my b'dea. N Thanks to The Almighty God ALLAH for blessing me with life, n letting me live till this day.

I love U all...

No comments: