Tuesday, August 19, 2008

engagement...

The cake
The prince n princess of the day
The engaged
The photographer caught red handed not doing his job...
17/08/2008
Rashid n ulene engagement day.... Congatulations! Thanks for the opportunity. This is the fist time for me trying out to be an event photographer. Thanks Rashid for the trust he gave me to use his NIKON D300 camera, n trusting me to take the job on a memorable event like this.
I think i pretty sucky at this. I dont know how to make full use of the speedlight flash. But really its a great camera to work with. I hope he's happy with my shots. At least he's easy on me. i m so lack of experiece n ideas... Compare to his other photographer, MR khai i m miles away in term of skill n knowledge. But overall it was a good experience. I hope to c my shots later after he burn it on a cd.

Ihad quie a lot of fun... Learning. Met Mr Hairul n Ross at ulene's. N tasted the most awesome Cheesecake yet! Never thot a cheese cake would taste that good. I think i gonna order it frm ulene for my wedding! Mr Halem, Zki n Dian join us back at rashid's... N had a catch up time with them while waiting for the rain to stop. Mr Sid n hisham n sani came later...

No comments: