Monday, September 15, 2008

End of life, starts of eternity...




31/08/08-sunday

Last day before Fasting month starts... My mom requested for me to send her to the cemetary... I think we miss visiting the kubur last year. An emotional trip i must say... We only manage to go to 3 of our family kubur. My mom's dad's, my father's dad's n my lil brother. All 3 of who i m did not have a chance to know. But sadness did implant itself in my heart. What difference would they make in my life if they are still here? i asked myself...
We didnt get the chance to visit the rest coz the traffic already start to jam up. We spend most of our morninng clearing up mu lil brother's kubur.... Its been awhile since we visit it.. n the lalang already covered most of it.
It really feels better after the visit... N to think that one day i might be the one in the earth rotting... I do wish friends n families would visit, clean my kubur.. n ofcoz send me some prayers... Amin.

No comments: